Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Better Late Than Never

So, I’m finally getting around to posting some Christmas cards that I made.  I took the pictures with my iPhone so they may not be the best quality.

I got the idea for the reindeer card from Nichol Magouirk. Mine is slightly different, but I loved her version so much that I did not deviate that much from it.  The reindeer was downloaded from the Silhouette online store.

Reindeer-Resized

These next three cards are using designs from Kerri Bradford Designs. I love her stuff!! I will soon be buying more designs from her.

HoHoHo-Resized 

Presents-Resized

XMasTreeWords-Resized

This last card is using a design that I downloaded from the Silhouette online store.  I thought the little snowman was so cute!!

Snowman-Resized

I am hoping that I can eventually get InLinkz setup so that I can start linking all the products that I use.  Let’s just suffice it to say that my Cameo got a great workout making these cards, and I have been using it all the time!!  It is one of the best investments I have ever made when it comes to scrapbooking/cardmaking.

Well, thanks for looking!  I hope to be more active on my blog this year and post more projects.  Yes, I said the same thing last year and it didn’t happen, but I am really trying to make it happen this year.  What can I say…life is busy!!!

Update: I got InLinkz setup tonight!!!  Yahoo!

[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment