Thursday, June 18, 2015

Felicity Jane "I Am" Challenge

Hey there! I'm back again today to share a layout that I made for the Felicity Jane "I Am" challenge. If you are not familiar with Felicity Jane, make sure to go here and check out their kits. Almost everything in the kits are exclusive items. While you are there, you can go to the blog and read about the "I Am" challenge. You do not have to be a kit subscriber to participate.

So, for my layout I started out with a cut file from The Cut Shoppe. I used the All Heart Remix cut file. I cut it out of white cardstock at about 11 x 11. I then traced around the inside of the hearts on my patterned paper and then cut all of the hearts out. Cutting out the hearts and getting them adhered to the cut file took the most time, but I absolutely love the results! I glued the inside section of the hearts down on my background cardstock and popped up the outer hearts to give some dimension and make it stand out more. Then, I matted my photo and got everything stuck down on my page. I was struggling trying to find the right letters to use for "Lucky" when I remembered that I had some Amy Tangerine word Thickers. I took the word "Lucky" and sprayed it with Gold Heidi Swapp color shine mist. I then glued that down using hot glue. I used a stamp in the kit to stamp the "I AM" on a tag which was also in the kit. I must say that I am so pleased with how this layout turned out! Here is a photo of my completed layout.



And, here are some close up pictures of my layout.





Don't you just love that gold flair button? There were three gold flair buttons in the June kit!! Swoon!! Well, thanks for stopping by today. I hope to have the process video for this layout uploaded in the next few days. Have a happy scrappy day!
[Share to Pinterest]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your page, Kelly! I saw your post on instagram, but it's nice to see the detail in a larger photo. Have an awesome day!!

    ReplyDelete