Sunday, November 23, 2014

Twofie?

So, lately the rage is people taking selfies.  I had never taken selfies before, but my oldest daughter was home with me one day over the summer and I was desperately trying to keep her entertained and work.  I suggested we take some goofy selfies together.  We snapped away, and actually did get some pretty silly selfies.  As we were going through them, my daughter says, "Since there are two of us in the picture, doesn't that make it a twofie?"  The girl cracks me up, but I guess she does have a good point!  So, here is a layout with some of our twofie pictures that I made with the October 2014 Felicity Jane kit.  It's my first layout using a grid design and I really like it!  I will definitely be doing more of these grid layouts in the future!  Have a great day, and thanks for looking!


[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment