Saturday, June 13, 2015

National Donut Day

When I received my May Felicity Jane kit, I wasn't quite sure what to do with the donut paper and flair badge that I found in the kit. I was thinking that I would probably not ever use it. Well, I was so wrong! My oldest daughter and I decided to try a local donut shop on National Donut Day. OMG!! It was incredible! The donuts were fresh as can be! I mean, seriously, they were still warm! We got to pick our toppings which was pretty cool. I chose a vanilla iced with sprinkles and a chocolate drizzle. My daughter chose a glazed with bacon pieces. So delicious! So, I had to create a layout from that day!



All of my papers are from the Felicity Jane May kit. I mixed up fonts on the title using one font from the May kit and another from the February kit. And, how 'bout that cute donut flair!! The "O" in donut was the perfect place for me to put it! Here are some more detailed pictures.





I also have a process video if you would like to watch how I put this one together.



Thanks for visiting today and have a great weekend!
[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment