Thursday, July 30, 2015

This is Love

Hey there! Today, I am sharing a layout that I did a few weeks ago using mostly my Felicity Jane kits. For those of you who are not familiar with Felicity Jane, it is a kit club with almost all exclusive goodies. One of the great things about the kits is that much of the stuff coordinates from month to month. You also get a stamp set each month and they are really cute stamps.

So, my layout today was inspired by one of Ashley Horton's layouts. Click here to see her layout. I used the "All Tied Up" file from her shop on Etsy to do the letters. I ungrouped the letters and removed the inside of the letters so that I had just the outline left. I then cut it out on my Silhouette. I love the way the big letters look!! Here is a picture of my finished layout.



If you would like to watch the process video for this layout, please click below.



Thanks for visiting today! Have a happy scrappy day!
[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment