Thursday, October 8, 2015

Pre-K Graduation

Hey, my scrappy friends!  Today, I am sharing a layout from my oldest daughter's Pre-K graduation.  She graduated in 2010, but I didn't scrap this one until now.  I am so glad I waited because I had recently purchased the Doodlebug "Back to School" collection and the colors were perfect.  Here is a picture of my layout.


The yellow stars in the background were cut on my Cameo using a cut file from The Cut Shoppe.  I thought they were a great contrast to the blue paper, and they also help to make my photo stand out more on the page.  The title was also cut on my Cameo using a cut file from Kerri Bradford.  I cut each part of the title out of different patterned papers in the collection.  Then, I cut the title out again from black cardstock.  I backed each part of the title with the black cardstock offset just a tiny bit.  This just helps to make it stand out more.  Here is a close up picture of the title.


I also used the Sprinkles Shapes that coordinated with the collection.  I added some of the crayons and the tiny stars.  I love the way this turned out!  I'll be using this collection more for sure to scrap some other school pictures!  I also have a process video for this layout if you'd like to watch.


Well, thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back soon with another layout share. Have a happy scrappy day!!
[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment