Thursday, October 7, 2010

Crazy Days!

Well, it has been forever since I've last blogged.  I have been so busy.  My daughter graduated from preschool, went to numerous camps over the summer and started "real" school at the "big" school.  She is now in kindergarten and is enjoying school.  She has made many new friends there and is being introduced to all kinds of new things.  She also started dance lessons at a studio close to us.

As far as scrapping goes, I haven't done much of that in the past few months!!  I've been supporting my habit of paper addiction, though, and have been buying paper up like it's going extinct!!  Just because a girl hasn't had time to scrap doesn't mean that she doesn't still buy the paper!  You never know when you will have that perfect picture and will need the perfect paper to go with it!!  You all know what I'm talking about!!  Three of my favorite paper manufacturers right now are Crate Paper, Echo Park, and My Little Shoebox.  One crafty thing that I have been doing lately is making hair bows for my daughter.  I was tired of spending tons of money on bows, so I asked a friend of mine to show me how to make them.  It really is pretty easy!  I have made quite a few for my daughter already.

Anyway, that's what I've been up to the past few months.  Hopefully I'll be able to get my scrap on soon because I've definitely got tons of gorgeous paper to use!!

Have a great day!
[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment