Saturday, October 9, 2010

Feeding My Paper Addiction

Well, I've already admitted that I have a paper addiction!  That's no secret and I'm definitely not in denial!  Do you think they have support groups for this?  LOL!! :)  No doubt, if they did, I would have many fellow paper addicts joining me.  At least it's not an unhealthy addiction!

I have had a decently productive weekend so far!  I started off by going to my LSS on Friday to look for new goodies.  To be more specific, I really went there to get the Echo Park "Everybody Loves Christmas" collection.  They had not even put it out on the shelves yet, but I was still able to get it!!  Score!  I also bought some extra sheets of certain other Echo Park collections that I already have.  Today, I busted out my i-Rock and put some bling on a Halloween layout from 2009.  I also added the journaling and then put it in an album.  One layout down....a zillion more to go.  I will never get caught up, but it felt good to actually FINISH a layout.  I have so many right now that need journaling or something else before I can really say they are complete.  Oh well!!  Such is life!  They will get finished when they get finished!  Right?

Well, enjoy the rest of the weekend!  I don't know if you have great weather right now where you are, but our weather is actually kind of enjoyable right now so I'm loving it!
[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment