Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Baby Wonders

It is so amazing to see the wonder in a child's eyes.  I love to watch my little one just taking it all in.  Everything captivates her attention!  It can be something as simple as a kitchen light or a spinning fan.  We don't think anything of these things as adults, but to a baby, this is fascinating stuff!  And, all of the baby babble that follows is just adorable.  Babies don't hold back!  They let us know what they're thinking even if we can't always understand them.  I love how my little one just babbles away.  She tells it like it is!!  Oh how I wish I could do that on a daily basis.  Somehow, I don't think that would be acceptable in the adult world.  For now, I will live vicariously through her!
[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment