Friday, June 26, 2015

Erin Condren 2015-2016 Life Planner Unboxing

Hey there. Today I am sharing my unboxing video of my 2015 - 2016 Erin Condren Life Planner. I was so excited to open the box and share all of my goodies! Unfortunately, they sent me the wrong layout. I ordered the horizontal layout but they sent me the vertical layout. I have already sent them a support email from their website. What a bummer!! I also was not thrilled about how the new coils work with the planner. Yes, they are thicker which I love, but it was very difficult to turn the pages. It kept getting hung up on the coil down at the bottom. It also will not lay flat. My current EC planner will lay almost flat--flat enough that I don't notice when I'm writing in it. So, I will wait to hear back from Erin Condren's customer service to see what happens next. Of course, I will record a new video when I get the correct planner, and I'll also let you know how my customer service experience is.



Have a happy scrappy day and a lovely weekend!
[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment