Thursday, June 11, 2015

Update and a Process Video

Hey there everyone! I am working on getting my blog updated. I bought a nice template for a reasonable price on Etsy, and I am still in the process of getting everything the way that I want it. I am hoping to post more often, but life is so busy! My oldest is out of school for the summer and I didn't sign her up for many camps this year. Thought it would be nice to just let her chill out and have some play dates. I might be re-thinking this decision by the end of the summer!! LOL! I wanted to post my latest process video here on the old blog even though most of you have probably already seen it. I am hoping to post at least one process video a week, but we'll see how that goes. I really only get Thursday and Friday to do scrapbooking, and that's only if my daughter doesn't have me running around taking her places.



Well, that's all for now! I hope everyone else is having a great day! Talk to you soon!
[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment