Monday, March 8, 2010

Great Weekend

This past weekend was a really great one!  On Friday my daughter got to stay home from school, so she was pretty happy about that.  We spent the morning together, and although it started out with her crying her eyes out because her dada had gone out of town for the day, it got better once we got moving.  We went to breakfast and then made a trip to Target where she roped me into buying her a new toy.  She thinks that everytime we go to Target she should be able to get a new toy even though I've explained to her that we can't always get something new.  Then, we spent the rest of the day with extended family.  She had a blast, and it was good for her to visit with her aunt and uncle.  On Saturday, I got some "me" time and decided to head to my LSS to check out the new stuff.  I ended up spending some $$ on new BoBunny and My Little Shoebox lines.  Then I came home and started to scrap a halloween LO (Yes, I am way behind!!!).  I have almost finished it -- just have to cut out some letters with the Cricut and add some journaling.  Sunday was a great day too even though I always go into "mourning" that the next day is a work day.  I got a Flip video and tested it out while my daughter did bubbles in the backyard.  The weather was perfect!!  So, with such a great weekend this must mean that my week will be just as good, right???  Here's to hoping for a good and speedy week!
[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment