Thursday, March 18, 2010

Proud Mama

Once again, I am so proud of my little girl!  She had already been accepted to Academy of the Holy Names, but then she was also accepted to Berkeley Preparatory School.  It was a tough decision, but we have chosen Berkeley.  My brain knows it is the right place for her, but it does make my heart sad because her best friend will be going to Academy.  Now, I know that they are only 4 and 5 year old girls and that their friendship really depends on the parents at this age.  And, even if they were going to the same school it doesn't mean that they would stay best friends.  I think back to how many times I "changed" best friends!!  This is why I am listening to my brain and not my heart on this one!  My husband and I have vowed to make sure they stay friends for as long as they want.  Also, we are great friends with the parents, so I'm sure this will give us incentive to get together!!

As far as the scrap world goes, I have done absolutely nothing this week except design a title on my Gypsy.  It will be cut out at some point today and finally adhered to the halloween layout that I've had on my scrap table for at least a week!!
[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment