Thursday, March 4, 2010

So Proud!

So, we applied to 3 different private schools in the area for our daughter.  Well, we got our first acceptance letter yesterday!!  She was accepted into the kindergarten class which is such an accomplishment since she has a late birthday.  In FL, the cut off is September 1 so she just makes it by a month.  My husband also spoke to another one of the schools that we applied to, and it is looking promising there as well.  I cannot begin to tell you how proud I am of my smart little cookie!!  I just about cried when I read that letter.  Of course, the reality that she will be going to the "big" school next year is really starting to hit me!  I am so excited for her, but at the same time, I know this will now be the big leagues.  She will graduate from her pre-k class at her preschool in May.  It will be mixed emotions for me as it will mean that we will be leaving her preschool and saying goodbye to so many wonderful people who are just like family.  I will be sad and happy at the same time!!  Her preschool has just been the best, and they are known in the area for providing a first class education in a nurturing environment.  I fully believe they are the reason she is able to qualify for kindergarten and I am so thankful for all they have done!
[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment