Sunday, February 22, 2015

A Christmas Layout in February?

Why not? LOL! Actually, I started this layout back in December or January but put it aside until the end of this past week. Once I saw that Bella Blvd was having a creative team call, I decided that I would give it a shot. Bella Blvd has been one of my most favorite paper manufacturers for years, and it would be a dream come true to be on their creative team. I decided that I would submit this layout, so I got to work and finished it pretty quickly. The hard part was already done (rolling all those papers)! I just needed to embellish and add a title. I was really pleased with the way this layout turned out! Almost everything is from Bella Blvd except for the title and the flair. I cut the title on my cameo, and the flair is from A Flair for Buttons.


And here's a close up shot of the details.



Even though the overall picture quality is not fabulous, I really loved the way my youngest was looking up at Santa! I was worried that she was going to totally freak out but she didn't. She seemed fascinated with Santa, and even at two years old, she told him with very clear speech that she wanted presents for Christmas. So incredibly cute!

Well, that's all for today. I'll be back tomorrow to post another layout. Have a happy scrappy week!
[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment