Monday, February 16, 2015

I'm Still Here!

Hey there my scrappy friends!  Sorry I have not posted for a week or so.  I have been busy with some things that I am working on.  I promise that I will share once I have completed them, but I need to get them all finished up before sharing.  I have this habit of getting a vision in my head of how I want my layouts to look every now and then.  When that happens, I tend to work on it until it looks exactly like what I envisioned.  And, it never fails, I always get my best ideas when I'm laying there in bed at night right before I fall asleep.

I also ordered a gooseneck clamp to hold my iPhone so that I can attempt to do process videos.  We will see how that goes!!  I will post here whenever I upload my first video.  The first one may not be a process video.  It might be a kit share or something like that.

Well, I hope Monday is going well for everybody out there!  Have a happy scrappy week!
[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment