Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Christmas Layout

Yes, I know it's February!  But, since my last post featured a Thanksgiving layout, I thought that I would post a Christmas layout today.  I still have one Christmas layout in process and many more to do.  I just needed a break from all the Christmas hoopla, and I wanted to start using my first Hip Kit.

So, this layout features my youngest daughter once again.  She has this habit of obsessing over a certain stuffed animal for a period of time, and then she moves on to another one.  She was obsessing over this little stuffed dog from the Santa Buddies movie during this time period, so I snapped some pictures of her one night at bedtime.  She has moved on to another stuffed animal now, but at least I got her love of "Fluffy" captured!


I used a combination of products on this layout from my Felicity Jane kits and Bella Blvd.  I really like how it turned out!

I hope you all are having a great week, and I'll be back soon to share more scrappy goodness!
[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment