Thursday, February 26, 2015

Just Play

Hey there, everyone. Today, I have another layout to share with you. This one is using mostly the Play Date collection by Bella Blvd. This is an older collection, but it is so cute! I have hoarded so many Bella Blvd collections over the years, and I decided that I'm not going to do that anymore. I can't look at all the cute papers if they are sitting on my shelf in my scrap room! So, I had this picture of my youngest daughter playing on the playground and thought this collection would be perfect.

There was a layout that Victoria Calvin posted in her Facebook group and everyone loved it so much that she made it one of the challenges to scraplift her layout. I based my layout on hers, and I love the way it turned out.



Here are some close up shots.





The word "PLAY" and the wonky scallops are from The Cut Shoppe. You can find them here.

Well, I hope everyone has had a great week so far! Have a happy scrappy day!
[Share to Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment